• Mon. Mar 4th, 2024

The Current Scenario English News Paper

Power of Youth Power of Nation

Two shops were burnt to ashes due to short circuit | Early morning incident in Doctor Line area

ByTheCurrentScenario

Jan 18, 2024
circuit

(Rajkumar Munde) News-Gangakhed Due to a fire caused by a short circuit, two shops of furniture and dry cleaners were burned to ashes in the Doctor Line area of the city. Arvind Salve’s Balaji Furniture shop in Doctor Line and Bandu Waghmare’s Mayur Drycleaners Sareeroll & Laundry next to it caught fire due to a short circuit. In this fire, furniture, washing machines, flood doors, frames, etc. in Arvind Salve’s shop were burned. They suffered an estimated loss of more than Rs 5 lakh.

Bandu Waghmare’s shop suffered a loss of around Rs 10 lakh, which included dry cleaner sarees, clothes for washing sarees, expensive sarees, clothes, dry cleaner machines, etc. The goods of both shops, including shop shutters, etc., were damaged. After the fire, the fire brigade of Gangakhed Municipal Council was called to control the fire. After the tireless efforts of Ram Khandelwar, Sham Jagatkar, Shrikant Salve, Abhijeet Salve, and Suraj Khandelwar of the fire brigade, the fire was controlled. By the time the fire was controlled, both shops were burned to ashes.

image-94-1024x722 Two shops were burnt to ashes due to short circuit | Early morning incident in Doctor Line area
image-95-1024x768 Two shops were burnt to ashes due to short circuit | Early morning incident in Doctor Line area

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verified by MonsterInsights